Born in India, I was brought up in a family of engineers and businessmen. Becoming a doctor was something I wanted to do since my very early childhood. I did my med-school and training in general surgery in India prior to moving to the U.S. I spent nine years in St. Louis before moving to Denver. I moved to Denver because of the mountains.
- Medical School – J.N. Medical College, Aligarh, India
- Medicine Residency – St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Chief Residency – St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine – St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- I love hiking, camping, reading books, spending time with my kids, and I love to dive and spend time near the ocean.
- I have hiked up to the base camp of Mount Everest in the Himalayas.
- I would like to be able to climb the fourteeners in Colorado.